- 3 Things Share If you’re reading this then you just *have* to do it (it only takes a couple minutes I Promise!). Then, tag it back to the person who sent it to you and the rest of your friends! Three names you go by:
1. Querida (just from Tim)
3. Amor (Tim again) Three things you are wearing right now:
1. A blue stripey shirt from D.I. (I love it too, Barbara!!)
2. A turquoise and silver bracelet from my Mom.
3. Black skirt Three things you want very badly at the moment:
1. A house. To be out of this apartment.
2. An adoption
3. World Peace? Three People who will fill this out (no pressure!)
2. Uh… Sarah?
3. Barbara (that’s easy, she already did!) Three things you did last night:
1. Went to Sam’s club to sit on our future mattress. (Seriously, it’s an obsession now. We’re not getting it until we move, so I can only dream.)
2. Forgot our laundry at Mom’s house
3. Went to show our “new house” to my mom Three Things you ate today:
1. Hot cocoa
2. Pane-al-Ciocolatto that I made. (Chocolate bread. Real fancy.)
3. Fiber-One bar (I was really hungry and it’s all I had, okay??) Three things you are doing or did today:
1. Trimming kitty claws
2. Going to Mom and Dad’s for dinner
3. Went to church
THE BEST AFFILIATE PROGRAMS FOR BEGINNERS AND NEW BLOGGERS
HeartMyLife.com reviewed these programs and it's the best, most comprehensive explanation of each program I've found, so I'm sharing a lot of what she did and wanted to give her complete credit here.
Take a few minutes to learn about each one and decide which will work for you.
This site is a curated searchable list of Affiliate opportunities. Fantastic.
Sweet and Simple Life has a FANTASTIC- I mean it- free course for beginning bloggers. I've looked around, and this is one of the best resources I've seen.