"Now BE HONEST."
1. Can you fill this out without lying? Uh.. probably, yes. I’ll let you know.
2. Who was your last text message from? My Mom. It said: “Yep. :)”
3. Where was your default picture taken? In my parents’ driveway.
4. Last person you rode in a car with under the age of 20? Hmm… probably Steven.
5. Name someone that made you laugh today? Tim! But I wasn’t laughing *at* him. Really.
6. How late did you stay up last night and why? 11ish. We were reading together.
7. If you could move somewhere else, would you? Sacramento. But only if my family moved back, too.
8. Ever been kissed under fireworks? Under? I don’t know. Near, yes.
9. Which of your friends lives closest to you? Um… Stephanie and my Mom, probably.
10. Do you believe ex’s can be friends? Sure, why not? I still love Matt. 🙂
11. Calling or texting? Texting. I don’t really like talking to people on the phone.
12. How do you feel about Dr. Pepper? If it’s Diet, it’s better. If it’s Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper it’s one of my favorites.
13. When was the last time you cried really hard? I’m not sure- it’s been a while. Probably a month or so ago.
14. Where is your biological father right now? Probably in his recliner. <<<Dad? Was I right?>>>
15. What bed did you sleep in last night? Um… mine.
16. What was the last thing someone bought for you? Tim got me some dark chocolate ice cream. *20 points for Tim!*
17. Who took your profile picture? Sarah Perry, I think.
18. Was yesterday better than today? Not really, no. I worked at the temple this morning, which is always pretty awesome.
19. Can you live a day without TV? Quite easily. Books are so much better. Now, a day without books… I’m not so sure.
20. Are you mad about anything? I’m mad about chocolate, but that’s probably not what I’m being asked. No, not really. Sears won’t let us buy a washer and dryer because we don’t have big enough credit cards, and that makes me pretty crazy…
21. Do you think relationships are really worth it? Absolutely.
22. When was the last time you were extremely disappointed and why? When I woke up. Because it was 5:00 in the morning.
23. Are you a bad influence? Only on malleable innocents.
24. Night out or night in? I’m with Elaine: “I can be equally happy as long as I’m with people I love.”
25. What items could you not go without during the day? A book. Audiobook or paperback, either is good, but it’s kind of my version of a security blanket.
26. Would you share a drink with a stranger? Most likely not. If we were stranded in the middle of the desert and there was only one water bottle? Probably. Depends on how nicely they ask.
27. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? Stephanie.
28. What does the last text message in your inbox say? “Yep. :)”
29. How do you feel about your life right now? Pretty good. I would like it if adoption paperwork was magically finished… and the dishes…
30. How many times have you been pulled over by the police? Um… never. Well… there was that one time, but I wasn’t in a car, so it doesn’t really count.
31. Do you hate anyone? A person or an administration?
32. If we were to look in your inbox, what would we find? E-mail. Mostly boring.
33. Can you easily tell if someone’s fake? Frequently, yes. I’m fooled now and then, though.
34. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? Unless there’s something in my drink that I don’t know about.
35. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? Nope. But they often tell me that my mom is. Talk about an inferiority complex… (Kidding, Mom. Not you being perfect, but I’ve gotten pretty used to it.)
36. What song is stuck in your head? “I Wanna Start a Fight” by Pink. Tim started singing it yesterday.
37. Someone knocks on your window at 2 AM, who do you want it to be? My social worker.
38. Name something you have to do today? Start packing, or do the dishes. I’m probably not going to get both done.
39. Can you whistle? Yep.
40. Do you sleep on your side, stomach, or back? Side, mostly. It’s terrible for my back.
41. Do you think too much or too little? I’d say too much. Tim would DEFINITELY say too much.
42. Do you smile a lot? I don’t know. Do I?
43. Can you handle the truth? Depends on what truth. I like to think so.
44. What was the last book you read? I’m kind of reading more than one, at the moment. I just finished “The Well of Shades” by Juliet Marillier.
45. Is there something you always wear? Underwear. Nail polish.
46. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Talking to Tim.
47. Honestly, who was the last person to tell you that they love you? Tim. He’s so nice to me.
48. Have you ever dyed your hair? Several times, lately. I want my natural color back, but I’ve been too lazy to go get it done.
49. Are you wearing a necklace? Nope.
50. What’s something that can always make you feel better? Family.
51. Will this weekend be a good one? Fantastic! I’m going on a road trip with my best friends, to Sacramento!
52. What do you want right now? Chocolate. Then lunch.
53. Have you ever worn the opposite sex’s clothing? Tim’s T-shirts are so much more comfy than mine.
54. Look behind you, what do you see? My living room.
55. Have you ever worked in a food place? I worked for Artisan Bakers in Sonoma, CA. It’s a wonderful bakery.
56. What would you name your future daughter? Melanie Heather.
57. What are your summer plans for 2009? Get a life. Hopefully. Maybe work on getting a kid. (It’s funny that I actually mean “getting,” as in “buying.”)
58. Does anyone know your Facebook password? Probably. I’m terrible about passwords.
59. Would you like some cake? If it’s Jeff’s cake, definitely.
60. Did you lie in this quiz? Um.. nope. I did kind of gloss over the police question, though…